TUXGUARD Antivirus secures macOS
Stay away from malware, viruses, worms, trojans, ransomware, spyware, adware, scareware and PUAs by using TUXGUARD Antivirus,
the security solution for your Mac.
TUXGUARD Antivirus is one of few antivirus products with real-time malware detection.
This feature is crucial because it alerts you if you install malicious software. TUXGUARD is a German company developing cybersecurity products since 2003.
When you are using TUXGUARD Antivirus you are using German engineering and innovation and our "No Backdoor Guarantee"!
Secure your Mac against malware and PUAs by these features:
The real-time detection will alert you every time you will install malicious software.
For Internet Browser extensions
This feature monitors your browser and alerts you if a malicious extension was installed.
You can choose one of the three scanning options: Quick Scan, Full Scan and Folder Scan.
With the Basic or Extensive Scan you can look much deeper into your Mac to hunt for viruses.
It will completely remove the identified threats from your Mac.
* only available with the full version
The adware cleaner feature will help you to get rid of the annoying ads, popups, and redirects.
Reset your Internet Browser to the factory settings. Keep it fresh and regain a pleasant browsing experience using your Mac masterpiece.
We recommend regular scanning of your Mac in order to avoid any potential infections.
Get your free trial version
Give our product a try by using the FREE TRIAL of our full version, to see how effective it is for your Mac!
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Setting after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the cost of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.